Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Saturday Visit with Papa & Bebe

Bebe had surgery on her foot a couple of weeks ago, and we've been anxious to see her to make sure she's okay ever since.  So we headed up on Saturday to have some lunch at Zaxby's and then go to Stars & Strikes for some fun and games.  We had a great afternoon together and it was great to see how good Bebe was feeling!

Bebe's got this cool scooter to get around on, and it was an instant hit with us!  Papa pushed me around the driveway before we left for lunch:

Being disruptive at Zaxby's:

I don't even know how to explain this pose:

I love my Bebe!

Now for an air hockey match between brothers!

Is this legal?

An intense game between me and Bebe:

Check me out!

Getting a skee-ball lesson from Bebe:

And clearly impressed with my quick-learning!

Papa's intense and I'm my usual goofy self during our battle!

No comments: