Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!

Easter started off at our house with baskets filled with goodies from the Easter bunny, and then a little egg hunt in our front yard.  After we enjoyed the spoils of our hunt, we got dressed and headed up to Papa & Bebe's house for more family fun!  Happy Easter!


Now to find some eggs.  And yes, I did feel it necessary to wear the new sunglasses the Easter bunny brought me!

Molly was posed perfectly for a picture 0.5 seconds before this picture was taken.  Oh well.

Whew!  It's bright in here!

We think the Easter bunny may have gone a little over the top this year...

Playing in bubbles at Papa & Bebe's house:

And now, let the hunt begin!

Sam watching me find my eggs from the porch, and yes, Aunt Marilyn is wearing bunny ears!

Found one way up high...

....so I asked Mama for a lift!

Showing Bebe our eggs:

Uncle Zach supervising the egg-dyeing:

This requires concentration:

This is how you know you did it right!

No comments: