Thursday, March 29, 2012

Field Trip!

 Today our class went to a field trip to the Peachtree-DeKalb Airport, and Mama came with us!  We had loads of fun being goofy with my friends, studying the airplanes and playing on the playground.  I also told Mama that I do not want to fly planes and I think she was just fine with that!

Being super goofy with my buddy on the bus:

Taking a break from goofiness to snuggle up to Mama:

Showing off on the playground:

Getting up close and personal with the underbelly of a plane on our tour:

Taking my turn in the cockpit:

This is how I smile for every picture now that I have a missing tooth:

Sitting between my two best buds for a group shot.  And the curly-headed girl in front of me has tried to kiss me about a thousand times now and sends me home with love notes and presents.  What can I say?

On the way back to the bus, I found an inchworm and played with him the whole ride back and named him Fred.  When we got back to school, I said goodbye and safely deposited him on a tree:

No comments: