Saturday, November 14, 2009

Date with Mama

Today me and Mama got to go on a date - we started off going to Lowe's so that I could make a car garage. I am getting quite handy, if I do say so myself - I did most of the nailing all by myself! After that, Mama asked me where I wanted to have lunch, and I chose Waffle House. We had a feast and even got to sit at the bar for the first time! I loved sitting way up high.

On our way home, we stopped at Wendy's for a frosty, which I promptly spilled in Mama's brand new car. Whoops! It needed to be properly broken in anyways, right? It was way too clean for a Mama of two boys. We really had a terrific morning together - I am pretty sure Mama never wanted it to end! Me either.





The final product:




Riding in the buggy with the concrete and being quite a goofball. I think I entertained a lot of people at Lowe's!




I have decided that I must have something in my pockets at all times lately. Today it was my little stuffed puppy and my racecar. I admired myself in the store windows for a while:




Patiently waiting for my food at Waffle House:




Chowing down!





Enjoying my frosty, pre-spill:

No comments: